This is a full-timeposition with Vanderbilt University Medical Center and offers challenge, careergrowth and the opportunity to join a highly collaborative team dedicated toexcellence in healthcare.
For immediateconsideration, your experience should include Epic Patient Access experience (certificationsin Prelude, Cadence or Grand Central highly desirable) and significant healthcaretechnology experience.
This role will interactwith customers to support day-to-day operational issues, break/fix,configuration, maintenance, and upgrades.
Analyzes clinical oroperational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationshipto the technical environment in which they operate.
May perform analysis anddesign of supporting technical infrastructures.
Supports clinical,revenue, or operational implementations for assigned products which may alsoinclude testing and QA, reporting, product life cycle,communication/collaboration with customers and vendors, and training users.
The responsibilitieslisted are a general overview of the position and additional duties may beassigned.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE(Fundamental Awareness)
Has basic workingknowledge of assigned products(s) and of key product terminology. Learning the assigned product(s) relationshipto other institutional products. Learning to understand and manage productfeatures and functionality to support customers.
Has fundamentalawareness of product roadmap and lifecycle.
Business Knowledge(Fundamental Awareness)
Learning to understandcustomersâ business and workflow. Learning to interpret business data and tointeract effectively with users to meet business needs. (Note: In some cases, business knowledge isat a more advanced level, but technical capability is limited such that productanalysis, problem and configuration management are insufficiently developed forsuccessful performance at higher levels and must first be learned at theassociate level before advancement can take place.)
Problem Management(Fundamental Awareness)
Demonstrates capabilityto learn incident management, tracking, and problem reporting, identification,and resolution processes and tools. Writes problem reports clearly to those responsible for fixingthem. Learns to identify and reproduceapplication errors. Makes suggestions for correcting them. Follows up to ensure problems and issues areresolved, and monitors plan progress effectively.
Technical Analysis(Fundamental Awareness)
New to most/all assignedproducts/ systems. Learns to analyze and develop solutions to minimally complexclinical, operational, and technical issues related to assignedproduct(s). Gains experience in design,build, configure, and install efforts to meet business needs. Successfully handles simple break/fixservice issues.
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (P2):
- Performs ExcellentWork: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directlyaddresses quality issues promptly.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring.
MANAGING RESOURCESEFFECTIVELY (P2):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities.
- Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches.
- Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges.
- Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of our leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.